|Home||» Services||» Testing Services||» Failure Analysis Testing Services|
Failure Analysis Testing Services
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 80 INR
Failure Analysis Laboratory
Failure is a shortcoming which is encountered when a machine or a structure has not been made according to the desired specifications. It is a result of deterioration in quality especially strength. Failure leads to defects in a test material, loss of service life and loss of functioning.
Failure Analysis of engineering material is a systematic way to diagnose the cause of failure of a component and preventing the risk of future failures. After the complete investigation, a report is prepared which includes all the data obtained and its results with the preventive measures to be taken.
From past several years, JK LAB is providing a facility to find out the root cause of the failure and recommends the methods to avoid related issues. Under Failure Analysis technique, we provide information on selection of material, processing techniques and efficient designing of a component.
The causes of Failure in a material
- Manufacturing defects
- Errors in designing and assembling
- Inadequate environmental protection
- Inadequate quality assurance
- Improper selection of material
Tests under Failure Analysis:
Steps under Failure Analysis:
- Gaining a complete background information of the material
- Carrying out visual inspection and making a record of the evidences
- Conducting tests like Non-Destructive testing, Macroscopic examination, Mechanical testing, Metallographic examination and several others to diagnose the failure causes
- Data analysis to get a conclusion
- Provide suggestions for avoiding the material failure
Scope of Failure Analysis:
Failure Analysis is broadly practiced in various industries including polymers, electrical and electronics, metals and alloys, building material, etc. There are various useful methods to prevent failure such as Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Advantages of Failure Analysis:
Through Failure Analysis, one can identify the defects and flaws in a sample material and can prevent the failure to avoid accidents related to its use or installation. It also enhances the design to improve its durability and reliability.
We Have Analysis/Testing The Material As Per Requirements Of Client With Humbly Satisfaction.
All Types Of Material Testing Services Available In Our Laboratory.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- We Have Analysis/Testing The Material As Per Requirements Of Client With Humbly Satisfaction. All Types Of Material Testing Services Available In Our Laboratory.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
All The Clients Are Requested To Send Their Samples Through Courier Only, As We Will Not Be Able To Entertain Any Client At The Lab.